Scientific Network Journal "Bulletin Social-Economic and Humanitarian Research" publishes articles on the relationship of various government agencies and society. The Editorial Board determines the order of publication of articles. The journal is published from February 5, 2018.
The journal "Bulletin Social-Economic and Humanitarian Research" is published with the support of the Autonomous Non-Profit Organization "Scientific-Historical Center "World History".
The Autonomous Non-Profit Organization "Scientific-Historical Center "World History" was founded in February 2021 and sets itself the following tasks:
1. Publishing and distribution of textual scientific and historical materials. Priority is given to the organization of conferences, scientific and practical seminars in the field of history.
2. Implementation of editorial and publishing activities, preparation for publication and publication of educational materials in the field of history.
3. Cooperation with scientific and educational institutions of federal and regional executive bodies, federal and regional executive bodies of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, local government bodies and other institutions and organizations.
4. Carrying out research activities, including the study of market conditions and public opinion.
5. Publication of scientific and historical materials on a contractual basis for citizens and legal entities. An additional type of activity of the organization is the provision of services for: - implementation of training within the framework of the statutory goals of the Organization for vocational training programs, additional educational programs.
The main focus of the journal is the publication of innovative articles that open up new perspectives and horizons in the coverage of social and humanitarian problems of History and Modernity. In comparison with other similar editions, the journal publishes articles in new scientific fields: "Institutional History“, including ”History of the Institute of the Orthodox Church“, ”Institutional Economics“, including ”Economics of the Institute of The Labor Market" and other newest areas of scientific research. Journal specializes in promoting interdisciplinary collaboration and publishes articles that use methodological concepts from areas such as “Historical Anthropology”, “Archeology”, “Art History”, "History of Science and Technology", “Colonial and Postcolonial Research,” “Gender Research”, "Praxeology", including "General Theory of Human Interactions", "Sports and Recreation Activities in the System of Youth Education" and “World History”.
The mission of the journal is to identify and promote innovative approaches to solving the most important problems of history and modernity, to acquaint the world scientific community and the general public with the latest achievements of historical, philosophical and socio-humanitarian thought.
The purpose of the journal is to form a new, meeting the requirements of modern science, view of Russian and World History, the logic of development and the peculiarities of the functioning of society and man, to deepen and clarify the understanding of the entire subject area of social and humanitarian knowledge.
The Journal is registered in the National Center of ISSN of the Russian Federation, it is assigned the International Standard Number of Electronic Network Edition, № 2658-5561 from October 23, 2018. Certificate of Registration ISSN 2658-5561
The Journal is registered with the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Communications (Roskomnadzor). Certificate EL number FS 77 - 74931 dated January 21, 2019. Certificate of Roskomnadzor
Journal is registered on the international domain com.
Two-year Impact Factor RSCI With Citation From All Sources - 0,864
The scientific journal "Bulletin Social-Economic and Humanitarian Research" is included in the list of leading peer-reviewed scientific journals and publications in which the main scientific results of dissertations for the degree of Doctor and Candidate of Science
The journal is included in the Higher Attestation Commission for the following specialties:
07.00.02 - Domestic History (Historical Sciences).
07.00.03 - General History (of the corresponding period) (Historical Sciences).
Journal "Bulletin Social-Economic and Humanitarian Research" has entered into an electronic licensing relationship with EBSCO Publishing, the world's leading aggregator of full text journals and eBooks. The full text of JOURNAL can be found in the EBSCOhost™ databases.
Since March 15, 2021, the Autonomous Non-Profit Organization "Scientific-Historical Center "World History" has become a part of the registration agency CrossRef (USA). All journal publications are assigned a DOI code.
The journal is indexed in The Central European Journal Of Social Sciences And Humanities (CEJSH)
The journal is included in international citation database Google Scholar
The journal is included in the international citation database ERIH PLUS
Journal is included in the updated list of AkiNik Publications - leading provider of innovative technologies in the field of publishing scientific journals and books.
The journal is included in the EBS IPRbooks. EBS IPRbooks is a resource that provides access scientific publications necessary for teaching and organizing the educational process.
Journal indexed in the Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory
The journal is included in the electronic library system Lan
The journal is indexed in Scientific Electronic Library CyberLeninka
Journal included in the Online Books Page is an index of journals and books. This project is edited by John Mark Ockerbloom and is kept at the University of Pennsylvania Library (USA).
The journal is included in InfoBase Index - multi-purpose database covering scientific literature from around the world.
The journal is included in the EBS catalog Znanium.com with the support of «INFRA-M» holding
Journal is published four times a year:
№ 1 - January, February, March,
№ 2 - April, May, June,
№ 3 - July, August, September,
№ 4 - October, November, December.
The journal publishes articles in the following scientific areas:
Historical Sciences and Archeology;
The Journal Adheres to the Open Access Policy:
1. Open Access publishing proposes a relatively new model for scholarly journal publishing that provides immediate, worldwide, barrier-free access to the full-text of all published articles. Open access allows all interested readers to view, download, print, and redistribute any article without a subscription, enabling far greater distribution of an author's work than the traditional subscription-based publishing model. Many authors in a variety of fields have begun to realize the benefits that open access publishing can provide in terms of increasing the impact of their work.
2. The main motivation for most authors to publish in an open access journal is increased visibility and ultimately a citation advantage. Research citations of articles in a hybrid open access journal has shown that open access articles are cited more frequently or earlier than non-Open Access articles.
3. In an open access model, the publication costs of an article are paid from an author's research budget, or by their supporting institution, in the form of Article Processing Charges. These Article Processing Charges replace subscription charges and allow publishers to make the full-text of every published article freely available to all interested readers. Open Access brings increased visibility to institutions that fund and supervise research.
4. Universities, institutes, foundations, national funds for scientific research and government agencies all benefit from the increased visibility and higher citation rates of funded projects. Moreover, nrestricted use of and immediate access to free research literature provides a great resource for teaching, conference presentations and lectures, and thus both teaching staff and students benefit highly from it.