Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement:
It is imperative that all parties involved in the publication of the journal “Bulletin Social-Economic and Humanitarian Research”, namely the authors, reviewers, members of the editorial board, agree on standards for expected ethical behavior.
The ethics of publications in journal “Bulletin Social-Economic and Humanitarian Research” is based on guidelines COPE guidelines
- The editor is responsible for deciding which of the articles submitted to the journal will be published. The editor will evaluate manuscripts without regard to the race, gender, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, ethnic origin, citizenship or political philosophy of the authors. The decision will be based on the importance, originality and clarity of the article.
- It is also necessary to take into account the existing legal norms concerning libel, copyright infringement and plagiarism. The editor and all editorial staff must not disclose any information about the submitted manuscript to anyone other than the respective author, reviewers, or other editing consultants.
- Unpublished materials will not be used by the editor or members of the editorial board for their own research purposes without the written consent of the author.
- Authors must submit fully original work. They must indicate that their article is being published for the first time, and indicate that all the data in the article are real and reliable. Reprinting verbatim of their copyrighted works is not allowed, it can only be used as a basis for new conclusions (the primary link should be indicated in the secondary publication). Sending the same manuscript to multiple journals is not allowed.
- Authors must submit an accurate report on the work performed, as well as an objective discussion of its significance. Fraudulent and inaccurate statements are unacceptable.
- Authors should appropriately cite publications that have influenced the nature of the article they submitted.
- The author must ensure that all co-authors and those who have made significant contributions to the concept are included in the document and that all co-authors review and approve the final version of the article and agree to publish it.
Peer Review and Responsibilities for the Reviewers
- Double-blind review: reviewers do not know the identity of the authors, and authors do not know the identity of reviewers. The opinions of the reviewers should be objective; they must formulate and express arguments about the significance of the research, its novelty and authenticity.
- The recommendations of the reviewers are important for deciding which of the articles submitted to the journal should be published.
- All reviews should be conducted objectively. Personal criticism of the authors is inappropriate. The editorial board evaluates the manuscripts for their intellectual content without taking into account the social and political philosophy and views of the authors.
- Reviewers should indicate relevant published work that has not yet been quoted.
- Information or ideas obtained during the review should not be used for personal purposes.
- Any manuscripts received for review should be treated as confidential documents. They should not be shown or discussed with other persons.
Publishing Ethics Issues
- The editorial board constantly monitors compliance with ethics.
- The Editorial Board does not accept manuscripts submitted to more than one printed or electronic (online) journal. All manuscripts are checked for plagiarism and fraudulent and incorrect data by the editors. Plagiarism in all its forms is an unethical behavior and is unacceptable.
- All sources of financial support for the article should be disclosed. All participants in the review process and authors should report any conflicts of interest.
- All the facts of unethical behavior will be studied. The editorial board is always ready to publish corrections, clarifications, refutations and apologies, when necessary.
- When an article is accepted for publication, the journal provides open access to its full content. All copyrights reserved.