1. "Measures to Stabilize the Socio-Economic Development of Regions in a Pandemic (on the Example of the Industrial Complex of the Tashkent Region)"Authors: Batirova, Nilufar SherkulovnaPages: 2 - 14.
2. "The Problem of Hiring Foreign Maritime Specialists in the Estonian Imperial Yacht Club"Authors: Kopylov, Sergey NikolaevichPages: 15 - 20.
3. "The Innovative Level of Industry and the Competitiveness of the Region (on the Example of the Tashkent Region)"Authors: Batirova, Nilufar SherkulovnaPages: 21 - 35.
4. "Russian Foreign Policy at the Beginning of the XX-th Century (Based on the Materials of the Russo-Japanese War)"Authors: Frolov, Danila Sergeevich, Podshibyakin, Maxim Evgenievich, Lubkin, Daniil VitalievichPages: 36 - 44.
5. "Property Inequality in Russia: Main Problems and Tasks for the Future"Authors: Zolotukhin, Nikolay Nikolaevich, Malinovkin, Vladislav AlekseevichPages: 45 - 54.
6. "Socio-Economic Development of the USSR in the 20-30s of the XX Century"Authors: Korchagina, Sofya Ilinichna, Cherepukhina, Vasilisa Sergeevna, Chernyavskaya, Ekaterina NikolaevnaPages: 55 - 64.
7. "To the Question of the Sources of Old Russian Law: Concept and Typology"Authors: Zolotarev, Anton YurievichPages: 65 - 74.
8. "Spiritual Education in Russia in the XIX-th Century"Authors: Shkarubo, Sergey NikolaevichPages: 75 - 83.
9. "Participation of the Voronezh Church Historical and Archaeological Committee in the all-Russian Archaeological Congresses (late XIX-th - Early XX-th Centuries)"Authors: Pripadchev, Andrey AlexandrovichPages: 84 - 91.
10. "Historical, Cultural and Social Aspects of the Formation and Development of Russian Higher Education in the Context of Digital Transformation"Authors: Vasyagina, Tatyana Nikolaevna, Osipova, Natalia ViktorovnaPages: 92 - 115.
11. "Social-Political Life of the Voronezh Province in the Middle of the XIX-th Century (Historiographic Review)"Authors: Volkova, Ekaterina Aleksandrovna, Shevchenko, Vera Nikolaevna, Lebedeva, Mari AleksandrovnaPages: 116 - 122.
12. "Development of the System of Russian Resorts After the Death of Peter I (XVIII-XIX centuries)"Authors: Dzyuban, Valery ValerievichPages: 123 - 129.